market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Wanted: used roller track conveyor

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: wildernessflowers AT comcast.net
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Wanted: used roller track conveyor
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:30:51 +0000

paul

look to colemansurplus.com ...~ 5-10  a foot

martin

--
3 Roy Crawford Lane
Santa Fe' New Mexico

Hi,
My farm is experiencing some growing pains. I need to get some kind of decent packing line going before I have a crew revolt. One thing I am looking for is roller track conveyor, preferably used. I think they ripped a lot of it out of grocery strores. Any ideas on sources within 500 miles of western Connecticut? What categories in the classified ad papers do you see it in?
Thanks for any help,
Paul

Paul Bucciaglia
Fort Hill Farm