market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Sub-irrigation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Sub-irrigation
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 21:08:49 -0400

We have hard water in this area. Things like water heaters have fairly short lives. So does soaker hose. One season is about all I get and then it just as well be regular garden hose. (I assume could soak it in vinegar or something) I'd be very uncomfortable with relying on it buried underground. Thanks, though. _Allan