market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: flower jars

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mtlivestock" <crublee AT libby.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: flower jars
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:48:01 -0600

<<<<If your jars are that ancient, and have certain imprints, they could be
worth much more than the selling price of the flowers. >>>

Good point! I certainly plan to check prices on ebay and collectable sites
before selling. I check online pricing sources before selling anything now.
The Internet has really expanding the sales area for rural sellers of
non-perishable items!

Christina

  • [Market-farming] RE: flower jars, mtlivestock, 07/13/2004