market-farming - [Market-farming] Tigger Melons...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Tigger Melons...
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:46:35 -0400

Has anyone grown Tigger melons before? If so, could you
give us an estimate of how many days are required...

Pat

I am growing them for the first time this year. My catalog that I ordered
the seed out of says...Well, never mind cuz I just went and looked in the
catalog and on the seed packet and neither of them have how many days they
are!!!! Sorry about that!!!

Anyone know the time for Thai Pink Egg Tomatoes while we are on this
subject?!?!

Thanks!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh

  • [Market-farming] Tigger Melons..., , 07/13/2004