market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] chilling flowers off grid

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] chilling flowers off grid
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 06:09:14 -0400

I let them sit for 1/2 hour, then
make up bouquets which each go into their container of solution. Then
into the coolers with the an ice jug wrapped in a towel. I swap jugs in
the morning and the flowers are chilled and ready for the ride into town.

You've lost me! How tall are your bouquests? What are you using for containers? -Allan