market-farming - [Market-farming] Herb packs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcie A. Rosenzweig" <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Herb packs
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 06:07:04 -0700

Hi Roger,

I needed a break from curriculum writing so I did a little web surfing on
your behalf.

These guys grow and package herbs in the Bay area. You may want to take a
tour.
http://www.vegetablegrowersnews.com/pages/2002/issue02_06/02_06_herbs.html

I think I found your herb trays in Watsonville

Abcon Products
335 Westridge Drive
Watsonville, CA 95076
Tel: (800) 733-4883
Fax: (408) 724-8992

Clear PETE clamshell and tray-type packaging for produce. Hanging packs for
herbs, dried mushrooms, and other specialties.

http://abconproducts.biz/catalog/

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle
3377 Early Times Ln
Auburn, CA 95603-7900
(530) 885-9201

  • [Market-farming] Herb packs, Marcie A. Rosenzweig, 06/29/2004