market-farming - [Market-farming] Pictures

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Matt Cheselka <cheselka AT theriver.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Pictures
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 18:33:17 -0700 (MST)

I took some more pictures of my "farm" a week ago or so. Still pretty
small (and laughable, I'm sure!) but good progress is being made. Just
last friday I increased the number of beds by 50% by adding 10 more (for a
total of 30 -- I don't have pictures of the new beds yet, stay tuned!).
About 122 beds can fit into the current area that I've got earmarked, but
as you'll see in one of the pictures, I've got a LOT of space left!
Whew!

Anyhow, enjoy the pictures. Pretty pitiful, but ya gotta start somewhere!

http://personal.riverusers.com/~cheselka/cosmic_lettuce/wg_jun04.html

Matt Cheselka
Cosmic Lettuce