market-farming - [Market-farming] Pea pods, snap peas, and shellling pea prices

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jensi Andrus" <bjandrus AT tnics.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Pea pods, snap peas, and shellling pea prices
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:45:22 -0500

Hi all,

I found out last week that I will be the only one at the market with peas.  :)  I am wondering about pricing the peas?  How much are you all charging?  Do you normally sell the shelling peas shelled or still in the pods?  Also, are you all as cool as we have been in South Dakota?  It has hardly been in the 70's the past two weeks.  I need sunshine and warm weather!  Thanks in advance!!

Jensi Kellogg-Andrus
Generation Farm and Kennel