market-farming - [Market-farming] Fresh Herb Containers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Roger Weeks <rjweeks70 AT comcast.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Fresh Herb Containers
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:00:50 -0700

In the same vein, and I know someone on the list has mentioned these before, I'm looking for clamshell plastic containers for our fresh herbs. All the things I've found so far are fruit containers, which aren't exactly what we need.

Any sources? I'm pretty sure someone on the list already uses these.

Roger