market-farming - [Market-farming] Hard Wood Bark Mulch

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Hard Wood Bark Mulch
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:06:24 -0400

Here's one for you: I need 'shredded hardwood bark mulch' as an ingredient for a bed fertility program.

I can find shredded hardwood bark mulch in bags, but that makes it TOO expensive for what I'm doing.

I can afford SHREDDED HARDWOOD MULCH in bulk, but it doesn't have the word BARK in the title. Looking at it, man, it looks about the same as the bagged stuff. The mulch company doesn't even want to guess wat the mulch is made of.

Anyone know if they are equivalent? -or- anyone have hardwood bark mulch sold by the yard in their area?

Thanks (again!) -Allan