market-farming - [Market-farming] Wood Chips

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Wood Chips
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:24:42 -0700 (PDT)

>Hey folk...my computer's been down for a month...Jeez it's great to get
back to this discussion! We tried both cedar and walnut wood chip mulch
years ago and the plants were tiny and pathetic and eventually died.
Garlic scape pesto has become a favorite here, folks fight in line for the
last at the Market. We do it in a blender add a bit of walnuts and
certainly do not saute. Sora at Paradise Valley Organics

  • [Market-farming] Wood Chips, sora, 06/02/2004