market-farming - [Market-farming] looking for website with US farmers markets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mmaysen" <mmaysen AT alltel.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] looking for website with US farmers markets
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 07:46:57 -0500

I thought I had something for this in my favorites, but can't find it
now. I'm looking for a website with farmers markets and their locations
listed. Later this summer we're going on a road trip around the western
states, and would like to shop some farmers markets along the way for
produce, etc.
Thanks,
MeLani