market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pumpkin Patch

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <marketfarmer AT thymeforewe.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pumpkin Patch
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 20:41:54 -0400

>We find that people love the Rouge Vif d'Etampes (Cinderella) pumpkin,
especially when you tell them that this is the >pumpkin used as a model to
draw the Magic Coach in the original story. It will also grow a humonguous
pumpkin and is good >to eat.

Also excellent for storing. We can put them in the cellar to feed out to
livestock in February.

Robin Follette
Thyme For Ewe Farm
www.thymeforewe.com