market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] agco tractors?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bo Hinch" <bohinch AT machinerymaintcorp.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] agco tractors?
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 15:31:33 -0500

The AGCO ALLIS we are working on at present time is 80 hp with 4 wheel drive and airconditioned cab . Most every part on it has to be ordered from Bolivia , they are cheap made and do NOT hold up . This one has a Dutez air cooled engine with TWO alternators on it . When it breaks as all equipment does , you then need a backup tractor to put in service while waiting on parts . As for my faveriot tractor , it has to be a Kobota or a Manhindra .

Bo Hinch