market-farming - [Market-farming] doors

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Windsoap AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] doors
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 20:38:28 EDT

Great news Liz!  As somebody mentioned recently, doors close and doors open.  I hope that another door has opened and you can make a career as a consultant.  You have the knowledge, if not the ability to repair tractors.

And that is a good point:  anybody thinking to jump into farming needs to have that little ducky in place.  Stuff breaks.

Have you considered doing a small subscription fee for the list?
Now, that may be a very good idea.  I got a super deal on Mother Earth, $10/yr; most magazines want about $20 for 6 issues.  This is daily. There is no reason why you should do this pro bono.

Relieved and happy that you remain as our leader,
Wendy Akin

  • [Market-farming] doors, Windsoap, 05/01/2004