market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Message for Liz

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Matt Cheselka <cheselka AT freestateproject.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Message for Liz
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 16:20:25 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 1 May 2004, Liz Pike wrote:

> Hi Matt,
>
> You posted publicly and so will I...I don't want anyone to think I purposely
> ignore email from list members. I replied to your emails except the very
> last one. Maybe I didn't get some??

Kewl. Sorry for bothering the list with this. No doubt my fault -- I
must have missed them somehow. I'll try to go back and check. My
apologies for making it sound like I was accusing you of not responding to
emails, I certainly didn't mean it that way. But *if* somehow they
weren't getting to you, I didn't know any other way...

Thanks,

Matt