market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] A Suggestion

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "M N" <gershom_ivri AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] A Suggestion
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:00:06 -0600

Fwiw, if I don't find someone, I've been informed by the list host the list
will be shut down. But I WON'T let that happen. If I don't find someone, &
someone up to the task, I WILL continue moderating. I may not be farming
right now, but if what little I do on this list helps those who are farming,
then that's my little bit of contribution. And I'm privileged to do it.

Well that sounds like Jay could be a natural to replace you. He's a people person and interested in farming.

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/