market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] U-pick apples

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] U-pick apples
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 06:34:41 -0400

Joyce -- Thanks once again. As you can see, I am the designated worrier
at our place.

After just finishing picking up the pruning brush yesterday, I now feel
better reading your reply. Reason: I spent way too much time and bending
over to pick up almost everything that was not grass. Now all that work
feels justified.

Next will be filling a couple holes and I think I will run my garden tractor
and lawn roller through to try and level out the tractor ruts. Good thing
we do not have massive orchard.

Thanks again.

Tom Anslow
Limerock Orchards