market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re. Produce Pricing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Matt Cheselka <cheselka AT freestateproject.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re. Produce Pricing
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:16:36 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, nancy a parker wrote:

> Just a quick note to Matt that there is money to be made in cut flowers,
> and not that much work if you are already growing the veggies

Thanks Nancy, for the advice. I'm going to be growing flowers anyhow so I
can attract bugs and other flower-loving critters. It also makes the
place look perty. Most likely I'll give this a try at my farm stand (or
whatever the heck you wanna call it, I don't know what to call it yet
becuase it's so new) and see how it goes.

Matt