market-farming - [Market-farming] Photos needed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <list AT nwpub.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Photos needed
  • Date: 19 Mar 2004 06:14:44 -0000

Photos of successful, backyard-to-small acreage farms or market gardens (one-quarter to 15 acres) are needed to illustrate an upcoming book called "Micro Eco-Farming." Probably the best way to get an idea of what’s needed to illustrate the book is to check out the book’s Table of Contents online at www.nwpub.net.

Deadline: asap but Tues March 23rd would also work.

If you would like to have your farm or market garden showcased in this book, here’s what is needed:

1a) A small size (72 dpi web-quality, less than 10kb file size) photo that you could either email me as an attachment, or send me an email directing me to a website where I can view the photo. . . . .

1b) A short paragraph/caption for the photo that identifies you and your farm or garden and describes the photo – location, owner, what you grow and anything especially unique about your production or marketing methods, etc.

2) If I can use your photo, what I would need then is a high-resolution digitized photo for print (250 – 300 dpi) that you could send me as an email attachment. In addition to being "showcased," you will receive, of course, a free copy of the book if I can use your photo.

Please send suggestions or email attachment photos (no bigger than 10kb) to:

photos AT nwpub.net.

Thanks very much!!!

Eric Gibson

New World Publishing

Publisher: "Sell What You Sow!" and "The New Farmers’ Market"

www.nwpub.net