market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Generators

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Alex Mcgregor" <waldenfarm AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Generators
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:51:41 -0500

Allan,

I don't have direct experience with portable generators, but I have a
brother who builds houses. Builders use these and I would suggest talking
to builders in your area. Or, go to a rental yard and ask them about
sizing for various jobs, reliability, etc.

I sometimes rent a few top brands of something I'm thinking about buying in
the major equipment area. This gets me the equipment immediately for those
intense jobs, allows me to compare features and time to decide if I need to
buy this or maybe just rent occasionally.

Alex McGregor
Walden Farm

  • RE: [Market-farming] Generators, Alex Mcgregor, 03/12/2004