market-farming - re:[Market-farming] bulk bulbs?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jim & Mary Conner <jmconner AT pwrtc.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: re:[Market-farming] bulk bulbs?
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 12:28:28 -0500

Dear Paul,

Thank you so much for the websites on where I can find bulk bulbs. I will check them out right away!

Mary C in IN

A great source for lilies is Ednie Flower Bulb, Inc Phone number is
1-800-24-EDNIE or www.ednieflowerbulb.com Great selection. Listed by color
and weeks to bloom. And of course, good prices. A wonderful company to do
business with.

For glads, I would recommend The Waushara Gardens. Phone 715-335-4462 or email: skimel AT uniontel.net They offer selection by color or they have a "Roadside and farmers' market collection" They offer NO.1 through NO.4 size corms. They also offer Dahlias. Good prices.
paul
Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com