market-farming - [Market-farming] DR Thank You

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lisa Shively <lisa AT pressnetwork.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] DR Thank You
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:24:32 -0600

Thanks to everyone for their comments and suggestions. We realize we'll eventually have to get a tractor, but would like to at least have some trails and some of the terraced hillside pasture land cleared so we can see what we've got. So many things to consider and just learning to be patient and realize it will take a few years to get it the way we see it in our heads!

Thanks again and I enjoy the list serve a lot.
Lisa
--
lisa AT pressnetwork.com
http://www.pressnetwork.com

The Press Network
PO Box 176
Pleasant Shade, TN 37145
P 615.677.6645
F 615.677.6644

  • [Market-farming] DR Thank You, Lisa Shively, 02/19/2004