market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] PASA: P.S.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] PASA: P.S.
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 15:02:49 -0500

I have no idea what this means. Is this directed at me? Did I do something wrong? Someone should contact me off-list to tell me what the deal is here...

Lori

Lori It sounded to me like a gruggle from the tar pits, but you can make everyone happy if you'll set your email tool (in preferences) to send 'text only' mail. Html makes 'heavy' messages that do not do well on some peoples email tools and other people's ISP connections.

-Allan