market-farming - [Market-farming] Red Mulch Source?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Red Mulch Source?
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:02:39 -0500

Hello -- Rain-Flo Irrigation (717-445-6976) in East Earl, PA has red, as
well as blue, green, black, clear, white on black, and silver. We have
bought black from them for several years and have been pleased with them.

BTW: Bought one of their mulch layers and am quite pleased with it.

Tom Anslow
Limerock Orchards