market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re:solar powered fan

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <JayGee AT jghelp.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re:solar powered fan
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:39:56 -0800 (PST)

I don't know if this is of any help to you interested in
doing your own work around the farm but, W.W.
Grainger offers a pretty complete catalog of
electrical supplies and is pretty good about staying
up and ahead of the curve.

You might check their website for motors, fans
and solar stuff of all kinds.

Google "W.W. Grainger" or give www.grainger.com
a try.

Regards to all,