market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Honda 4-Stroke Tillers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Honda 4-Stroke Tillers
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:37:13 EST

In a message dated 1/26/04 2:54:01 PM Mountain Standard Time, jeffcantara AT yahoo.com writes:
anyone have any tiller recommendations?
It certainly depends on the job that you have to do but I have received great use out of my Craftsman Dual Rotating Tine Tiller from Sears. It cost about $900 with a 5 year maintenance agreement (which includes a tune-up every spring). It has broken up several acres of prairie and continues to handle both large and small jobs. I am totally impressed for the money that I spent and think that I would have had to spend a whole lot more to get something that was noticably better.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm and CSA

www.IdleThymeFarms.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you should live a lovely life! ~ Shaker saying