market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] okra seed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] okra seed
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:08:30 -0500

Thanks for the info Paul, I've got that already. But Northrup King only
sells field seed, not veggies, and NK Lawn & Garden (same company/ies???)
doesn't show on their website that Prelude is one of their offered
varieties. I've emailed to see if it is.

(And none of the heirloom seed providers offer it either, at least not
online.)

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC