market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: naturally grown

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Old Timin'" <oldtimin AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: naturally grown
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:58:58 -0500

O.K. Paul,LOL, I guess I should proof read a little more to make sure that
my sentance has only one meaning.
Tom, you only have to promise to do one inspection per year and they don't
want anyone to have to drive over one hour to do an inspection. $20-$100 per
year and one day of inspecting sure beats $500 per year for organic
certification. I think it will be nice to see what others are doing, I
figure I will probably learn a bundle during my inspecting.God Bless,
Kevin Miller (NW Ohio, Zone 5)

  • [Market-farming] Re: naturally grown, Old Timin', 01/08/2004