market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: IdleThymeFarm - Excel farm program

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "S Brocaar" <sjfb AT worldpath.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: IdleThymeFarm - Excel farm program
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:15:15 -0500

Shelly,

Would you please send me a copy as well? Thanks so much for offering to do
this.

Like many others on thie list, I have been trying different "tools" to
simplify my record
keeping. Currently using Excel and am building an Access database, now in
its third iteration in as many years. Sometime, it will be right.

Sandy Brocaar,
BMF Secret Gardens
ECO grown veggies, herbs, flowers and berries
Mt Washington Valley area of NH

Message: 13