market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Wireless weather station

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Mike Steinberg <mstein AT mail.wclynx.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Wireless weather station
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:53:27 -0500

At 10:30 -0800 12/1/03, Mike Steinberg wrote:
Our farm is looking to purchase a wireless weather station that includes not only temperature, but baromentric pressure, humidity and possibly even an automatic rain guage and wind velocity. Any ideas as to brand and where to purchase one?

We have one. a Davis Instruments Vantage Pro wireless station. their webpage is davisnet.com It seems to be satisfactory. We had a problem but the company quickly solved the problem. It is pricey. We bought straight from the company. In gemplers catalog there are also wireless stations from Oregon scientific and one called Hobo.