market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Green Onions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Windsoap AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Green Onions
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:23:24 EST

In a message dated 11/26/03 11:16:51 AM Pacific Standard Time, rbfarr AT erols.com writes:

What evidence is there that the green onion problem was caused by
sludge?

Don't know, but Paul Harvey said so, so it must be true.  I do believe that the practice of irrigating with sewage water is common enough in other countries.  Our customers are so happy to be able to get all the green onions they want, knowing that they're "ok".
Wendy
Akin Farm