market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] brush hogs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] brush hogs
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:11:14 -0500

Marie -- I can only speak about Woods. We got a five foot with the farm,
which was very well-abused, and after abusing it myself for seven years, I
bought an identical one (but not abused) at auction for $400. I use it to
mow orchard and vineyard aisles and also for about ten acres of fields.

On a side note, I was at an auction this weekend and watched a good friend
of mine pay $1,200 for a six foot, one year old 'Brush Hog Squealer' that
was in very nice condition. He was pleased with the price.

Tom Anslow
Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market
Catawba Island, Ohio