market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Gloves and workers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "askpv" <askpv AT ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Gloves and workers
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:27:04 +1100

some people won't wear gloves when they are working on our site,
but when i point out that we have the most deadly spiders and deadly snakes
in the world,
they get used to gloves. also, there is a huge fine now for supervisors who
allow their workers to risk their safety.

I have even seen the bobcat operator use his bobcat like a third hand, he
was so graceful and skillful with a cumbersome and heavy mechanical hand
like that,
for me, it all boils down to getting used to it.
after my experieces with jalapeno juice burning my cheeks and eyes,
i like wearing any gloves.

April
Australia
Permaculture Visions International.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

· Portal http://www.permaculturevisions.com Students and
graduates in over 20 countries
(Africa, Argentina, Australia - every state, Brazil, Canada-BC,ON, France,
Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Jerusalem, Japan, NZ, Malaysia, Mexico,
Papua New Guinea, Phillippines, Republic of South Africa, Portugal, Spain,
Thailand, Tonga, UK,
USA. -Alaska, CA, FL, KS, IA, IL, IN, TN, MT, NM, OR, PA, SD, TX,VT, WA,WI,)

· Exclusive Student and Graduate Mailing list

· Commercial and Private Permaculture System Design

· ISO 14000
< http://www.permaculturevisions.com.

mailto :askpv AT ozemail.com.au <mailto:askpv AT ozemail.com.au> >

if for any reason you do not get through on our email it is because we have
been lately
hit by repeated tidal waves of virus letters that simply cram our mailbox,
we are not enjoying life at a tropical retreat -
we are still enjoying life in Wollongong ! :>
you can always write in the stone-age fashion to 280 Cordeaux Rd., MT Kembla
2526 Australia