market-farming - [Market-farming] swaps,co-ops,community based economy and barter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andrea <elsaella AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] swaps,co-ops,community based economy and barter
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:41:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi there,

Recently I noticed people asking around for co-ops and stuff.I read an article in Harrowsmith june 1994 magazine about it.Check out this site too:
www.gmlets.u-net.com
it is really interesting.There is some suggested reading also
Bringing the economy home from the market by Ross V.G. Dobson

Good luck Andrea

Do you Yahoo!?

  • [Market-farming] swaps,co-ops,community based economy and barter, Andrea, 11/10/2003