market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Jalapeno's

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joel Bush <jbush4 AT ipa.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Jalapeno's
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 09:38:18 -0600

When I took a class in comparative anatomy we used something called covocone (i think) that we got from the pharmacy and coated our hands like hand lotion. After a few seconds it formed a protective barrier against formaldehyde so it should work against pepper oils. You should check and see if it's safe for food however.

Joel H. Bush, Division Chair
Information Technology
Rich Mountain Community College
Mena, Arkansas