market-farming - [Market-farming] Vineland, NJ

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Vineland, NJ
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:29:32 -0600

Robert.
I have not been there. I had heard about the Vineland Produce Auction Co-op
but did not realize that it was tied in to a planned agricultural community.
It's too far north of the Mason Dixon line for my South American blood, I'm
afraid. Maybe we'll just need to develop something similar here in the
southeast. Do you have any idea how the inital Vineland project was funded?