market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Draft Animals

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Draft Animals
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:49:56 -0500

In our area we have one group using draft animals - draft animal
enthusiasts. There is a father and son who use them to farm - and they are
also a part of our Agricultural Heritage Resources organization - which is
an organization whose mission is to preserving the farm land and rural
culture of the area - both past and future.

Jill, Wisconsin