market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: fda regs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KTCopsey AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: fda regs
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:22:46 EDT

Has anyone had to deal with the new FDA regs on bioterrorism stuff?  i just got wind of it and may have to register (according to their rules).  I called my State Health Dept and they had the attitude that they regulate me not the fda - so they will let me know if I need to comply.  I suspect alittle animosity between the two entities!

To find out more there is a website bioterrosm or go thru the FDA site