market-farming - [Market-farming] Tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Courtney McLeod" <cmcleod AT imscompany.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Tomatoes
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:21:32 -0400

I had a few Juliet small romas that did noticeably well; I will try to grow
more of those next season.
Willie

I have grown Juliet's for many years now and I have been extremely pleased
at their production. They sell great and are even good for canning for
sauce and paste. Just cut a little cross on their bottoms after water
bathing them for 3 minutes and then squeeze the top of them and they pop
right out of their skins!! I love them and will continue to grow them also.
They also produce a large amount of fruit on each plant. A very good
selection!

Courtney
Herb Thyme

  • [Market-farming] Tomatoes, Courtney McLeod, 10/22/2003