market-farming - [Market-farming] chileman

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Andrews, Shirley F." <SAndrews AT AcademicBookServices.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] chileman
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:36:36 -0400

Sorry if this seems off subject but I just wanted to praise one of the farmers who posts to the list.  I checked out his web site  www.chileman.com and ordered some of the products.  Never in my life have I tasted such wonderful salsa and I am in love with the Louisiana Hot Sauce putting in on near everything.  Thanks to all of you who work so hard to make a wonderful difference in the food we eat.

Shirley Andrews

Controller

Academic Book Services

Kudzu Book Traders