market-farming - [Market-farming] Organic sowing medium

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: a <elsaella AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Organic sowing medium
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 04:47:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody out there is certified organic.And if you are,what kind of growing medium do you use.Do you mix it up yourself ,and what proportions of all the different ingredients does it contain.
I would need the starter(seed)mix and also the growing medium for transplanting them into pots until I put them into the ground in the garden.
Thanks for all the help.
Regards Andrea

Do you Yahoo!?