market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tragedy/Abundant Life Seed Foundation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tragedy/Abundant Life Seed Foundation
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 07:47:08 -0400

I was saddened to hear of ALSF's fire. I am growing out 3 seed varieties (moscovich tomato, red ruffled pepper and soldier beans) for them this year and I will be willing to bet the other 199 growers are growing out 3 or more crops. So if all goes well with all the growers, perhaps close half of their seed collection will be preserved.

Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH
Check out the Boulder Belt website:
"There is no way to peace---peace is the way."
A.J. Muste