market-farming - [Market-farming] Permanest trays

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Permanest trays
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:25:37 -0500

Here is the HPS listing for the trays
http://www.hpsseed.com/detail.cfm?SKU=53208
I'm sure if they were Permanest they would have said so. Vacuum-formed
makes it sound like standard short-life black nursery grade trays to me. I
received mine yesterday and was very pleased with the quality. Be sure to
order from Parks online as the pricing through their 800-number is higher.
> I also checked the HPS site, but, couldn't find those particular trays
> listed anywhere. Do you know if it is offered in their online
> selection?
> If not, guess I'll stick with Parks.

Adriana