market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] insurance website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Catherine S" <farmerwantabe AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] insurance website
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:31:36 -0500

Cortney and other Marketers!

Our insurance is called Mid-West Life Insurance Co of Tennesse through  the Alliance for Affordable Services out of Texas. We heard an ad on the radio 2 years ago and called them, within 2 days an agent contacted us. So far we are very pleased with benefits and fees. Good luck to all.

Website: www.affordableservices.org or call Alliance Member Services at 800-733-2242

Catherine Simmons

Visit our website: www.conklin.com/site/thesimmonscompany
Products that you can trust.