market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Filaree Farms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ken" <eburg700 AT elltel.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Filaree Farms
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:04:54 -0700

Mike, let me know if you order the netting from Filaree Farms. I think I
could use some of that for packing my maple seeds and nuts. I will have 5-10
gallons of vine maple seeds going out this month and I need someway to pack
them in the boxes so they are easier to handle. Does anyone know if they
send samples?

Ken Boettger
ken AT wildlanders.com (eburg700 AT elltel.net will no longer be valid as of Sept
2003)
Alpine WildSeed http://www.wildlanders.com/members/aws.asp
Upickers.com http://www.upickers.com (direct marketing for small farmer,
produce stands and upick farms)
Beta Release Sept 2003
InfraData (online databases and applications serving the agricultural
industry)
Ellensburg, WA
509 933-3063

  • [Market-farming] Re: Filaree Farms, Ken, 08/14/2003