market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Packaging

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Packaging
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 12:50:27 -0500

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 10:54:23AM -0700, katie schwalbe wrote:
> Thanks Rick!!
>
> I will look into them. I have 4 months to find and get
> packaging thankfully!

I have a rule: "Never shop for packaging until you urgently need it".
I don't know WHY I do that. Seems pretty stupid.

Which reminds me of my berry clamshell query. I ended up buying quite
a few from Monte; they had the best deal and their shipping was very
cheap, probably below cost.

--
Willie, ashamed that dixie chicks are from Austin
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html