market-farming - [Market-farming] re: at litte more on printing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mary Whitney" <mary AT whitneysorchard.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] re: at litte more on printing
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:16:21 -0700

Check out online for used lazer jet printer, ebay works pretty good. We got
a used laser jet for about $50. A toner cartidge is a bit pricy, but will
last for a LOOOONG time. I print out labels for the raw dog food I do, the
packaging for my rabbit fryers, labels for my berry clam shells. I even have
gone to weather-resistant labels on some of the dog food since it tends to
get handled more in packaging and the weather proof label holds up better.
Laser jet in will NOT run when it gets wet, a marked advantage over ink jets.
The cost for the used one wasn't much more than a cheap new ink jet. I've
loved it for making signs. Just got a cold laminator machine that will do
banners!! I've been having tooo much fun printing and laminating this year.

Mary Whitney

--
www.whitneysorchard.com
SweetBriar Rabbits - Fryers available

--

  • [Market-farming] re: at litte more on printing, Mary Whitney, 07/25/2003