market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] csa revisited

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] csa revisited
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:20:53 -0400

Would like to know how a farmer comes up with the number of "shares" to sell and how much of the product is given to each "share". I checked out the CSA web site and I understand how the price is figured per share, per season. I could'nt find anything on how to gage portions or number of shares.

Hmmm, we figure out all that stuff from the tables in the beginning of the Johnny's catalog. -Allan