market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] dirty jeans and herb flowers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MeLani" <mmaysen AT alltel.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] dirty jeans and herb flowers
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 22:16:11 -0500

You mean we are supposed to be paid for this ?!?
Just thought this was my life.

... <snip> The work is hard, dirty and sweaty. We work in the dust or
the mud and in the rain or the heat. Most of the work is done by hand. A
lot of bending, stooping, crawling, carrying, walking. Still interested?
Starting pay is $7.50 per hour. <snip>